Now is a great time to start your own CNA school because the busiest time of year for student enrollment is Jan. until the Fall.
Start your own Nurse Aide School easy and fast with little financial resources needed.
Our manual gives you all the start up advice from our school that has been operating with great success for 10 years.
Avoid common miss steps and pit falls that could cost you time, money, and close your school before it opens.
Some of the topics covered in Start Your Own CNA School:
- PICKING A NAME FOR YOUR NURSE AIDE SCHOOL
- BASIC SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR YOUR OFFICE AND CLASSROOM
- INCORPORATING, TAXES AND INSURANCE
- RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL CLASS
- COMMON PIT FALLS TO AVOID
- HARD COPIES OF HELPFUL CLASS FORMS
- ALSO INCLUDED IS A POLICY AND PROCEDURE MANUAL THAT WILL SAVE YOU HOURS OF TIME. When you submit your CNA program to the state for approval you must have written policies and procedures that pertain to your school. Some of the forms included are:
- COVER LETTER OR MISSION STATEMENT
- STUDENT ABSENTEEISM MAKE UP TIME
IMPORTANT! READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING:
You need to know the requirements in your state for starting a nurse aide school. If you are planing to be the teacher or the program coordinator you MUST know what credentials you need. In some states you must be a LPN to teach the nurse aide classes. You must be or have a RN as your program coordinator. FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Find your state and call them.
- Ask them the requirements for opening a nurse aide (C.N.A.) training program. What credentials does each person have to have in order to teach the classes and/or run the school. Remember, you can hire LPNs or RNs to run your program. There are many retired nurses looking for extra income.
Our manual will save you time, money and make the process of setting up a CNA school and business much easier.
Questions, call anytime! 719-434-2965
CALL YOUR STATE AGENCY TODAY AND FIND OUT IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO OPEN A NURSE AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM.
IF YOU ARE THEN ORDER OUR PROGRAM TODAY AND GET STARTED WITH A WONDERFUL NEW CAREER.
I would like to thank you for your program, it is very easy to comprehend, everything is so straight forward, the video is marvelous.. I am very excited to start my venture. Thank you again and God Bless.
- B. G. from New York
I am writing this to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for the help and the material you offered to me as i was working on starting my CNA School. We received our approval end of January this year. Our very first class was March 11th, and i was blessed to have 12 students who are doing great, and our evening class started on March 21st, with another 12 students. So within a month i was blessed to have 24 student.
You can always visit our website to see about our program or visit us on face book at Compassionate Care Technical Center. Otherwise hope everything is well with you. If you ever need my assistant i would be glad to give back. Have a blessed evening.