The skills that you need to know for your CNA or certified nursing assistant skills state test are demonstrated on the video. The video is current and up to date.
Our CNA skills video was made by actual instructors with 20 years experience teaching the skills to students.
Our video includes many tips to help you pass your state test that only teachers that have worked closely with state testing agencies would know.
Thank you so much. I reviewed the DVD & I just want to say, it is superb! I know this will indeed help me pass my clinicals. Visuals are very important. D.L. Florida
This video will help you follow the "Pearson VUE", Prometric or Headmaster skills in your skills handbook. It is current and up to date. Most of the skills you will be taught in your CNA or certified nursing assistant training program and most of the skills you need to know for your CNA state test are demonstrated on this video.
The video demonstrates each skill in the CNA Candidate Handbook step by step. The video is slowly and clearly narrated so that the certified nursing assistant student can follow along in their handbook as they watch the DVD as often as necessary. Watching it several times the day before the nurse assistant test has proven to be very helpful.
We have given this video to each of our students over the past 10 year and our student's pass rate for the "Pearson VUE" test has always been among the highest in our state.It has been an invaluable tool for our students! Other states that use Prometric or Headmaster as their testing agency have used our video and seen improvement in their student's pass rate. Our video is current and up to date with the state skills. Our video will help you with" Pearson VUE" , Prometric and Headmaster CNA skills/clinicals
I passed my CNA state exam last week. Thank you for the great help with your video!!- R.E. North Carolina
SKILLS DEMONSTRATED ON THE VIDEO
No other Skills Video offers all the features that we offer
Free added bonuses on the video:
- Valuable tips for success on your test
- What to expect on your test day
- Help and tips on practicing your skills
- Things to do and not do when demonstrating skills
- Tips to help you pass your nursing assistant test the first time.
Other added bonuses on the video:
- How to properly remove gloves
- Proper use of a bath blanket
- How to drain a catheter bag
- Skills Demonstrated on Avanza's Skills Video
Testable skills on the video:
- Putting a knee-high elastic stocking on a client
- Assisting a client to ambulate
- Assisting client with using a bedpan
- Cleaning and storing dentures
- Taking and recording radial pulse, and counting and recording respiration
- Helping dress a client with a weak arm
- Feeding a client that cannot feed themselves
- Giving a modified bed bath
- Taking and recording client's blood pressureMeasuring and recording urinary output
- Measuring and recording a client's weight
- Performing passive range of motion for a knee and ankle
- Performing passive range of motion for a shoulder
- Positioning a client on their side
- Providing fingernail care
- Providing perineal care for a client transferring a client from the bed to a wheelchair
- Shampooing a client's hair in bed.
Kathi from Oregon said: "The DVD arrived....I DID pass my certified nursing assistant test...The DVD was exactly what I needed to see...watching and then practicing worked perfectly...Thank you so much".
"...love the DVD. I especially love the step by step demonstrations. Thank you for making it." Dawn, Montana
THSE ARE THE STATES THAT "Pearson VUE" TESTS:
AL,AK,CA,CO,DC,GA,LA,MN,MS,NH,NC,ND,PA,RI,SC,TX,VI,VA,WI,WY & VT ( See other states below)
The video was exactly what I needed to help me pass the cna exam. Thank you so much! T.W. Charlotte, NC
ALL OTHER STATES:
Headmaster tests in these states: Arizona, Montana, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Utah(not recommended for Utah). Our video is helpful in these states.
I received my video and am very very happy. The video is more then I expected, I am thrilled. Thank you, R.T. Portland OR.
Thomson Prometric tests in these states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Michigan, New York, New Mexico, Nevada, and Washington State. Students from your states have bought the video and have told us that it was "very helpful" for their skills test. The video teaches your how to do each skill listed above.
...beautiful video.....great investment, thank you! E.M. Tampa FL.
This video is not recommended for the state of Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Nebraska, & West Virginia. These states do not use one of the three testing agencies that our video is based on. We do not know if the video would be helpful in these states or not. If you need to see how to make a bed or use a gait belt or bedpan, etc. the video does demonstrate how to do these skills. It can not show you how your state incorporates the skill in their step by step skills test.
This video is for those who are ready to take their C.N.A and certified nursing assistant test and want to review the skills that they need to know for the state test. This is not a teaching or training video. It is not a substitute for a C.N.A training program.
Skills DVD $50.00
Shipping by First Class Mail 3-5 days $8.95. If not satisfied return by date on receipt with refund amount less shipping and handling charge of $8.95